Welcome to Arnold's Boats & Motors' award winning Service Department. We work hard to meet and exceed your expectations every time you visit us. It shows by our 99.9% customer Service Index and our newest award, NMMA Certification. We know that having your boat serviced properly is the only way to ensure trouble-free boating. We take pride in the work we do and know your time is valuable. We know that excellent service is a must to keep our customers happy and coming back.
Arnold's Boats & Motors offers service for anything your powerboat could ever need, including tune-ups, engine rebuilds, winterizing, insurance work, prop repair, trailer bearings, fiberglass repair, canvas work, diagnostics, and so much more.
Our service department will try to fulfill your every boating need. We want to make your boating season as stress free and pleasurable as possible. We have highly experienced certified technicians with the most up-to-date equipment and diagnostic tools available, enabling us to provide you with the highest quality service you and your boat deserve.
We look forward to providing you with the expert service you have been searching for. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Service Department at 502-896-8078 Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. - noon.
Start preparing for a great summer of boating with our de-winterization. Our watercraft professionals will check over the entire watercraft and provide a fully printed-out boat inspection report for you at no additional cost.
- Battery: Inspect and check voltage
- Battery Cables: Inspect
- Belts: Inspect
- Bilge Pump: Test
- Blower Motor: Test
- Drive Oil: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Engine Oil: Check fluid level and condition
- Hoses: Inspect and tighten
- Hydraulic Fluid: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Flame Arrestor: Inspect
- Power Steering: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Transmission Fluid: Check fluid level and condition - inboard
- Water Separating Fuel Filter: Inspect
- Oil Pressure: Check function and reading
- Temperature: Check function and reading
- Fuel: Check function and reading
- Volts: Check function and reading