Welcome to Arnold's Boats & Motors' award winning Service Department. We work hard to meet and exceed your expectations every time you visit us. It shows by our 99.9% customer Service Index and our newest award, NMMA Certification. We know that having your boat serviced properly is the only way to ensure trouble-free boating. We take pride in the work we do and know your time is valuable. We know that excellent service is a must to keep our customers happy and coming back.
Arnold's Boats & Motors offers service for anything your powerboat could ever need, including tune-ups, engine rebuilds, winterizing, insurance work, prop repair, trailer bearings, fiberglass repair, canvas work, diagnostics, and so much more.
Our service department will try to fulfill your every boating need. We want to make your boating season as stress free and pleasurable as possible. We have highly experienced certified technicians with the most up-to-date equipment and diagnostic tools available, enabling us to provide you with the highest quality service you and your boat deserve.
We look forward to providing you with the expert service you have been searching for. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Service Department at 502-896-8078 Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. - noon.
Propeller Repair (Prop Repair)
- All props brought back to OEM specs using the pitch blocks and verified on our pitch and rake indicator
- A certified welder tig welds every prop for maximum strength; no brazing rods are ever used
- Stainless props are brought to a high polish finish using vibratory finishers for no extra charge
- Props are ground and shaped
- All props balanced on our static balancer or dynamic balancer
- Aluminum props are painted either black or white
- Brass props are brought to a matte finish but can be high polished upon request
- All props shipped back in custom made, Instapak® foam to ensure no damage
- All props shipped back using UPS ground service